If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
First, make sure your business hasn't already been added by searching for it in the Marketplace.
1. Log into your Business Level account and click on the "Marketplace" tab in the black bar at the top of the page, then Click "Submit a New Business.
2. Fill in the fields with info about your business name.
- Enter your business name
- Check the box beside "I am the owner of the business"
- Choose a category for your business
- Add tags for your business followed by a comma
- Enter the address for your business, including the city, state & zip
- Click "Plot in Map"
- Zoom into the pin on the map to make sure it's in the proper location for your address
- You will see that the latitude and longitude will be entered automatically
- Enter your phone number
- Enter your email address
- Enter your website address
- Check the box beside "I have read and agree to the terms of service"
- Click "Submit Business
3. Once your business listing has been approved by the RVillage staff you can view your listing in the Marketplace.
Click on "Marketplace" in the black bar and select "Browse All Businesses"
4. On the left-hand side of the page enter your business name in the "Keywords" field and click "Search"
5. Click on your business name.
6. You can now see what your Marketplace listing looks like to members. If you need to edit, transfer, or delete your business listing, you can do so on this page by clicking on the options on the left-hand side of the page.
Now that you know how to add your business to the Marketplace, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.