If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE
Most issues, like a particular functionality isn't working, or the page isn't loading right, can be resolved by clearing your Cache. Here's how...
1. Open Chome and click the three dots on the right-hand side of the page.
2. Hover over "More Tools" and select "Clear Browsing Data".
3. Using the drop-down menu beside "Obliterate the following items from", select "the beginning of time".
4. Check "Cached images and files".
5. Click "Clear browsing data".
6. It may take a few minutes to clear. Once it's finished, refresh your RVillage tab and try to complete the function you were having issues with.
If clearing your Cache doesn't resolve your issue, please contact our support team by clicking the green Help button in the lower left-hand side of the site. Or, you can email support at email@example.com.