If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE
Most issues, like a particular functionality isn't working, or the page isn't loading right, can be resolved by clearing your Cache. Here's how...
1. Open Safari and click "Safari" in the upper left-hand corner.
2. Click "Preferences".
3. In the pop-up, click "Privacy.
4. Click "Manage Website Data".
5. In the next pop-up window, select "Remove All"
6. Click "Done".
7. In the next pop-up, click "Remove Now".
8. Click "Done".
9. It may take a few minutes to clear. Once it's finished, refresh your RVillage tab and try to complete the function you were having issues with.
If clearing your Cache doesn't resolve your issue, please contact our support team by clicking the green Help button in the lower left-hand side of the site. Or, you can email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.