If using Desktop, click HERE
If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE
Most issues, like a particular functionality isn't working, or the page isn't loading right, can be resolved by clearing your Cache. Here's how...
1. Open Chrome & click on the three dots in the upper right-hand side.
2. Click "History"
3. Click "Clear Browsing Data" in the lower left-hand corner.
4. Check "Cached Images and Files"
5. Click "Clear Browsing Data"
6. Click "Clear Browsing Datat".
7. Click "Done".
5. Open the RVillage App and try to complete the function you were having issues with.
If clearing your Cache doesn't resolve your issue, please contact our support team by clicking the green Help button in the lower left-hand side of the site. Or, you can email support at email@example.com.