If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE
if using the App, click HERE
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on "Groups" in the black bar across the top of the site.
3. We'll select "Groups I Manage" for this tutorial, but it works the exact same way for "Groups I've Joined".
4. You can now see the list of all the groups you manage. Click "Arrange Results" right above the list.
5. How your list is currently arranged is stated beside "By:". In this example, you can see that the list is currently arranged "By: Total Members".
6. To change how this list is arranged, simply click on any of the options available. For this tutorial, let's choose "Alphabetically".
7. You will now see that the list has bee arranged according to the choice you made. You can change how your groups are arranged at any time using any of the options to suit your needs.
Now that you know how to arrange the groups you manage or have joined, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.