If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE.
Joining a Get Together is an awesome way to meet RVillagers along your journeys. Finding Get Togethers and sending the host an RSVP is super easy. Here's how...
Log into your account.
1. Click on the Menu the 3 bars at the top left of screen.
2. Click on "Get Togethers.
3. Make sure "Upcoming Get-Togethers" is at the top of the menu that appears. Now you can scroll down to view the list of Get Togethers.
4. Once you have found a Get Together you want to attend, click the Get Together name.
5. Or you can RSVP this way:
6. A pop-up will appear where you can choose which option you would like to send to the host of the Get Together. Once you've made your choice, click "Going", "Maybe" or "Not Going" A pop up will appear to confirm "How Many" and confirm your selection or you can cancel.
If you accidentally chose the wrong response, or if you need to change your response you can do so. Simply navigate to the Get Together again, and if you no longer wish to be on the guest list at all, click "Leave Get- Together".
A pop up will appear informing you that you are no longer a member of this event.
Now that you know how to submit or change your RSVP to a Get Together, head over to the site and find a Get Together to join so you can connect with other RVillagers by clicking HERE.