If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
Joining a Get Together is an awesome way to meet RVillagers along your journeys. Finding Get Togethers and sending the host an RSVP is super easy. Here's how...
1. Log into your account.
2. Click "Get Togethers" in the black bar across the top of the site and select "Upcoming Get-togethers.
3. Once you have found a Get Together you want to attend, hover your mouse over the Get Together name, then click "RSVP" in the pop up that appears.
4. A pop-up will appear where you can choose which option you would like to send to the host of the Get Together. Once you've made your choice, click "Submit RSVP". The host will be able to see your response when viewing the Get Together details.
5. If you accidently chose the wrong response, or if you need to change your response you can do so. Simply navigate to the Get Together again, then change your response on the lower left-hand side under the "Your RSVP" area.
6. If you no longer wish to be on the guest list at all, you can leave the Get Together. Simply navigate to the Get Together and click "Leave Get Together" on the left-hand side.
7. A pop-up will appear where you can confirm your decision to leave the Get Together by clicking "Leave Get Together".
Now that you know how to submit or change your RSVP to a Get Together, head over to the site and find a Get Together to join so you can connect with other RVillagers by clicking HERE.