If using Desktop, click HERE
If using the App, click HERE
If you'd like to share the posts you make on RVillage to your Facebook page, here's how...
1. Log into your account and click inside the "Post Something" box.
2. Type in your comment.
3. Add any photos, links or emoticons you want to add.
4. Click "Share"
5. Click on the small down-arrow to the right of your post and select "Share on Facebook"
7. A new tab will open with a login screen for Facebook. You can either click the "Share with your Facebook App" to share your post with the app. Or, you can enter your email address, password, and click "Log In" to share your post in your web browser.
8. Now that you're signed into your Facebook account, you can type in an additional message about the post you're sharing and click "Post". Or you can choose not to add an additional message and just click "Post".
As soon as you click "Post" your RVillage post will be shared in your Facebook account.
Now that you know how to share your RVillag post to your Facebook account, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.