If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
You can use almost anything for your profile name. Your real name, the name of a pet, a fictitious name, just about anything really. The only exceptions are...
- You can't include personally identifiable info such as your home address, your email address, your phone number, etc.
- You can't use the @ symbol.
- You can't use a display name that someone else is already using.
If you want to change your Profile Name, here's how...
1. Log into your account.
2. Click the "little man/profile pic" icon and select "Edit My Profile".
3. Click the "Account" tab.
4. Change your Profile Name, and bonus: You can also create a personalized web address on this page that you can give to your friends and anyone you meet to help make it easier to find you on RVillage!
After changing your profile name, and created a personalized web profile if you chose to, click the “Save Changes” button.
Now that you know how to change your Display Name, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.