If using Desktop, click HERE
If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE
You can see all members who have visited a particular park you're currently in, or one that you plan to visit. This is helpful when you want to send a message to someone who has visited a park before to get their opinion of the park. Here's how...
1. Log into your account.
2. You can navigate to the Park's Feed in one of two ways...
- If you're checked into the park:
Simply click on the Park's name (it's in blue) at the top of the site.
- If you're not checked into the park:
- Click "Search Site"
- Type in the name of the park you're looking for
- Choose "RV Parks" in the drop-down menu & click "done" to confirm your decision
- Click "Search
- Click on the name of the park when it appears below the search.
3. On the Park's Feed, click the blue number under the circle that tells you how many members are currently in the park.
4. You will now see a list of all the members who have visited that park.
- You can use the "Arrange Results" button to arrange the list in a specific order.
- You can click on the member's name to be taken to their profile where you can send them a message and add them as a friend.
Now that you know how to see all members who visited a particular park, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.