If using Desktop, click HERE
If using the App, click HERE
You can change the privacy settings for your posts made to the Home Feed, or on your profile page. Here's how...
1. Log into your account at www.rvillage.com
2. Click inside the "Post Something" box and type in your message.
You'll notice that you will need to go to "Set Privacy" gear to change your privacy settings (Unless you're on your Profile. It will be visible there).
- The privacy for your posts are set to "Everyone" by default. To change this, click "Set Privacy"
6. You can now change your privacy settings to either "Friends Only", Only Me". Next, click "Share" to share your post.
7. If you need to change your privacy settings for this post later, simply find your post and click the down-arrow to the right of it. Then you can select the option you'd like to change your privacy settings to.
Now that you know how to change your privacy settings for posts, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.