If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE
If using the App, click HERE
You can change the privacy settings for your posts made to the Home Feed or on your profile page. Here's how...
1. Log into your account at www.rvillage.com
2. Click inside the "Post Something" box and type in your message.
3. You'll notice that when the "Also post in my park feed" option is checked, you will not see the gear needed to change your privacy settings (Unless you're on your Profile. It will be visible there).
- Uncheck "Also Post In My Park Feed" (Skip this step if posting on your Profile) and you'll now see the gear needed to change your privacy settings.
5. The privacy for your posts are set to "Everyone" by default. To change this, click the down-arrow next to "Everyone".
6. You can now change your privacy settings to either "Friends Only", Only Me" or in the park feed of the park you're checked into.
- Next, click "Share" to share your post.
7. If you need to change your privacy settings for this post later, simply find your post and click the down-arrow to the right of it. Then you can select the option you'd like to change your privacy settings to.
Now that you know how to change your privacy settings for posts, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.