If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
You can find content on the Home Feed without having to scroll through days of content to find it.. Here's how...
1. Log into your account. You will be on the Home Feed by default.
2. Scroll down a little and find the search area and type in the keyword(s) in the "Search" box.
3. Use the drop-down menu to narrow your search to either "Posts, Comments or Members".
4. Use the next drop-down menu to narrow your search by the amount of time you want to see content within. You can choose either "Month, Year, or All".
5. Click "Search" to see the results using the parameters you choose. The page will refresh and you will see your results below the search box.
Now that you know how to use the Magnifying Glass to search for content on the Home Feed, head over to the site to give it a try by clicking HERE.