If using Desktop, click HERE
If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE
Creating a new photo album is pretty easy. Here's how...
1. Log into your account.
2. Click "Profile".
3. Click "View My Profile"
4. Click "Photos" in the drop-down menu.
5. Click "Manage Photos"
6. Click "Add New Photos"
7. Complete all fields for your new album.
-Give your album a title and select a category.
-Give your album a description
-Add a location
-Decide who can see and who can comment on your new album.
-Tag all or just a few of your friends
-Decide how you want your photos dated
-Decide if you want others to have the ability to search for your album.
-Click "Add Photos" and select the photos you'd like to appear in your new album.
8. Now that you've added your photos, add any comments you'd like to make about your photos. Next, click "Save Photos".
9. You can now give your photo a title, add a caption, and decide which photo will be your album cover. Once you've got those things taken care of, click "Save Changes".
10. Now that your album has been created, you can do a few more things to manage it.
- Click "Add Photos" to add more photos to this album.
- Click "Manage Photos" to change the album title, caption, and change the album's cover photo.
- Click "Share On Homefeed" to share your album on the Home Feed.
- Click "Edit" to change the settings for your album.
- Click the settings gear drop-down menu to delete your album, get a URL link to your album to share with friends, or edit the location for your album.
Now that you know how to create a new photo album, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.