If using Mobile, click HERE
If using the App, click HERE
A complete profile lets other members know you're a real person, and it helps you connect with RVillagers more easily. Here's how to edit your "About Me" tab...
1. Log into your account.
2. Click the "little man/profile pic" icon in the black bar across the top of the site and select "Edit My Profile"
3. You will be in your "About Me" tab by default. You can add as little or as much info about yourself as you'd like as long as it's not personally identifiable (like your email address, home address, phone number, etc).
- Enter your current mission. This could be anything from "Learning about RVing" to "Enjoying Retirement"
- Select your age range. You can choose more than one if you have a significant other.
- Choose how often you RV.
- Select whether you're an Expert RVer (been RVing for 2+ yrs), Know A Bit (been RVing less than 2 yrs), or New To RVing (if you're just getting started).
- Chose your employment status.
- List your current or past occupation. You can use the slash symbol if you have a significant other.
- If you're a veteran, select which branch you served in.
- Select all of the clubs you belong to. This is an important one because you'll want to find all the other members of your clubs on the site.
- Tell everyone a little bit about yourself. It can be short & sweet or a few paragraphs. Please do not include any identifiable information like your home address, phone numbers, email address, etc. (That's never a good idea)
- If you'd like to add an image to your "About Me" description you can do so like this...
a. Place your cursor where you want your image to appear. Click the "Add Image" icon.
b. Copy the URL address where the image you want to add is located and paste it into the "Source" field. Click your "Tab" key so the dimensions are automatically added. Click "OK".
- List your current travel plans. If you won't be traveling anytime soon, you can put something like "Waiting for Spring to hit the road".
- If you have kids, select "yes" and use the drop-down window to tell us a little about them. Doesn't have to be super detailed. Something like "2 kids, 4 grandkids".
- If you have pets, select "yes and use the drop-down window to tell us about them as well.
- Another REALLY important section is your interests. Be sure to select all that apply. You can use these selections later to find other members who also share that interest.
- If you don't see your interest on the list, add it to the "Other Interests" box by typing in the interest followed by a coma.
- Add your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest URL link.
- Click "Save Changes"
Now that you know how to edit your "About Me" tab, you can head over to the site and edit your info by clicking HERE.