If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
1. Log into your account and click on "Get Togethers" in the green bar across the top of the site.
2. From the drop down box click on "Create a Get-Together".
3. Fill in the form,
- Fill out the form with all the details about your Get-Together. Some info will be filled in by default (like the date), but you can change that info by clicking on it. You can also start typing the location you want your event to be held and choose it in the drop-down menu without having to enter a physical address. When you've added all the info about your Get-Together, click "Save Changes".
Continue to fill out the form,
- You can upload a "Main Photo".
- Add a "Background Photo".
- Check mark any of the boxes that apply.
- "Privacy" make it visible to "Everyone", "Friends Only" or "Get-Together Guests Only"
- You can choose to "Associate This Get-Together With A Group".
- Finally, be sure to "Save Your Changes".
4. You'll be prompted to invite guests on the next screen. You can choose from among your friends, or invite all members within a certain distance from your location.
Now that you know how to create a Get-Together, you can give it a shot by clicking HERE.