If using Mobile Web (Not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
You can add/remove a profile photo with the "Edit My Photo" tab in your profile. You can't use a video for your profile pic. Sorry. It needs to be a .jpg, .jpeg, or a .png file. Here's how...
1. Log into your account
2. Click the "little man/profile pic" icon in the black bar and select "Edit My Profile".
3. Click the "Edit My Photo" tab.
4. Click "Choose File"
5. Double click on the photo you want to use as a profile photo.
7. The thumbnail version of your profile pic is smaller than the one seen on your Profile page. So you may need to edit your thumbnail to change what is visible in your thumbnail pic. To do this, click on "Edit Thumbnail" below the pic you just uploaded.
8. Use the small squares at the corners of the selection box to drag it over the part of the image you want to be shown in the thumbnail version of your profile pic. You can see what the thumbnail version of your profile pic will look like below the full sized version.
Once you're happy with how the thumbnail looks, click "Apply Changes".
9. If your profile pic isn't facing the right direction, click "Rotate Photo" and use the drop-down menu to change the photo's direction.
10. Now that you have your photo uploaded, the thumbnail pic the way you like it, and made any corrections needed for the direction your photo is facing, you can click "Save Changes".
If you ever want to remove your profile photo entirely (which we don't recommend) this is where you can do that as well. Simply click "Remove Photo".
Now that you know how to add, remove, and edit a profile photo, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.