Editing or deleting photos on mobile devices are not available at this time.
1. Log into your account
2. Click the "little man/profile pic" icon in the black bar across the top of the site and select "View My Profile"
3. Click on the "Photos" icon
4. Click on the name of the album where the photo you want to edit/delete is located
5. Click on the photo you want to delete
6. You will now see the editing options below your photo. Let's go over each option.
7. Add Tag: Use this option to tag your friends. Simply begin typing the name of your friend and click on their name when it pops up.
8. Edit: This option allows you to change the title and caption for your photo. Don't forget to click "Save Changes" when you done.
9. Delete: This option allows you to delete a photo. Don't forget to click "Delete Photo" in the pop up to confirm your choice. (Please note, if you delete a photo from the album called "Wall Photos" it will also delete the post you made on the Home Feed with that photo)
10. Green Arrows: If your photo isn't facing the right direction, use the green arrows to turn it until it's facing the way you'd like it to be facing.
Now that you know how to edit and/or delete photos, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE