If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
A group officer can help the group owner invite new members, moderate the forum and create engagement with all of the members.
Here's how to make someone an officer...
1. Log into your account and click on the white lines at the top left of the page and click "Groups".
2. Click on the white arrow next to "My Group Activity" and click on "Groups I manage".
3. Click on the group you want to assign an officer to.
4. Click on the white arrow next to "Group Home" and click on "Manage Members".
5. Scroll to find the member you would like to make an officer and click "Make Officer".
6. When the Promote Member pop-up comes up, click "Promote Member".
Now that you know how to make officers in your groups, click HERE to return to the site.