If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
Finding a group that's right for you is easy:
1. Log into your account at www.rvillage.com.
2. Click on "Groups" in the green bar across the top.
3. Select "Browse Groups".
4. At the top of the Browse Groups page, you will see the newest groups and the most active groups. You can use the orange left and right arrows to scroll through these groups. Once you see one you're interested in, click on the group's name and you will be taken to their Group Home page.
5. To narrow your search to a group with a specific theme, scroll down the page until you see "Advance Search". Use the drop-down menu to select a category you're interested in. This will bring up any groups related to your category under "Group Directory". You can click on any of the group names to be taken to their Group Home page.
6. To narrow your search, even more, type in a keyword in the "Search for a group..." box and then use the drop-down menu to select a category. This will bring up any groups that are in the category you selected and have the keyword you used in their description. You can click on any of the group names to be taken to their Group Home page.
Now that you know how to browse for groups on RVillage, click HERE to be taken back to the site so you can find a few groups to join!