If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
Your Inbox is where you can see all of the messages sent to you. Here's how to go to your Inbox....
1. Log into your account and click on the "envelope" in the black bar across the top of the site. You will be taken to your inbox page.
Now that you can see your Inbox page you can do a few things:
- Read your messages by clicking on the subject line of the message
- Search for a message within your Inbox by typing in the specific keyword or member name in the "Search" box
- See the messages you've sent by clicking on "Sent Messages" (To see a tutorial for sent messages, click HERE)
- Compose a message by clicking on "Compose Message" (To see a tutorial for composing a message, click HERE)
- Delete individual messages by clicking on the tiny box next to the message you want to delete and then click "Delete Selected
- Delete all messages in your inbox by clicking "Select All" and then click "Delete Selected"
If a message in inappropriate or something you consider spam, please click on the "Report This" button to report it to the RVillage Admin where it will be handled.
Now that you know how to access your Inbox, click HERE to see who has messaged you recently. :-)