If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
You can add/remove a profile photo for your account. Here's how...
1. Log into your account.
2. Click "Profile".
3. Click "Edit My Profile".
4. Click "Edit My Photo".
5. Click "Choose File" to select or take the photo you want to use as your profile pic.
6. Click "Take Photo or Video" to take a photo. Click "Photo Library" to pick a photo from your library.
7. The thumbnail version of your profile pic is smaller than the one seen on your Profile page. So you may need to edit your thumbnail to change what is visible in your thumbnail pic. To do this, click on "Edit Thumbnail" below the pic you just uploaded.
8. Use the small squares at the corners of the selection box to drag it over the part of the image you want to be shown in the thumbnail version of your profile pic. You can see what the thumbnail version of your profile pic will look like below the full sized version.
Once you're happy with how the thumbnail looks, click "Apply Changes".
9. If your profile pic isn't facing the right direction, click the down arrow below "Rotate Photo" and use the menu to change the photo's direction.
10. Now that you have your photo uploaded, the thumbnail pic the way you like it, and made any corrections needed for the direction your photo is facing, you can click "Save Changes".
If you ever want to remove your profile photo entirely (which we don't recommend) this is where you can do that as well. Simply click "Remove Photo".
Now that you know how to upload a new profile photo, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.