If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
Arranging Results In Your Group Forum
When viewing a group thread, posts are automatically sorted by most recent first. If you'd like to change how the posts are ordered...
1. Log into your account and navigate to your group & click on the "Forum" icon.
2. Click on "Arrange Results"
3. Choose how you would like to view your posts from the drop down menu. You can change this option as often as you'd like.
Making A Discussion Topic A "Sticky"
If you would like a particular thread to always appear at the top of the forum, you can use the 'sticky' tool.
1. Create the discussion topic you would like to make a "sticky" and click "Post New Topic.
2. Find the discussion you just created and click on it.
2. Click "Make Sticky: in the top toolbar. It will now be located at the top of the discussion threads.
To remove the "sticky" setting, find the discussion and click "Remove Sticky".
You can make more than one thread sticky, they will be arranged by most recently updated first.
Now that you know how to arrange results and make stickies in your group, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.