If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
Adding a great photo to a post is really easy. Here's how you do it...
1. Log into your account at www.rvillage.com
2. Using your "Email Address" and your "Password" click on "Log Me In".
3. When you start to type in the area where it says "Post Something", the little icons below will appear. Write something about the photo you want to post.
4. Click on the "Photo" icon noted in the orange square.
5. Click on the arrow in the "Choose A Catagory" look for the rolling selector below for you to choose the catagory.
6. Click "Upload".
7. Choose either "Photo Library" or "Take a Photo". Find the photo you want to add from your device and select it.
- If you want to add more than one photo, simply repeat step 6 (upload) until you have attached all of the photos you want to include in your post.
7. You will know the photo is uploaded when you can see the photo beneath your post. If you want to add more than one photo, click "Upload" again and add another photo. Once you've added all the photos you'd like to include in your post, you can click "Share".
Now that you know how to upload a photo to a post, click HERE to make a post of your own!