If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
Creating a list allows you to customize how you view your Home Feed. Here's how to do that...
1. Log into your account and click on "More" under the "Post Something" box in your list bar.
2. If you are creating a new list, click "Create a List"
3. If you are editing a list, click the red checkbox next to the list you want to edit.
4. If you are creating a list, enter a name for your list in the "Enter List title" box.
5. If you are editing a list and want to change the name of the list, simply click inside the box where the current name is and change it to whatever you'd like it to be.
6. Use the "Choose" drop-down menu to choose whether you want to view members who are your friends, in a group you are part of, or from a get-together you are attending.
7. You can also search for specific friends by typing in their Display Name in the "Search" box.
8. Click on the names of your friends you want to add to your list. You will see a black checkbox by their profile picture for each person you choose to add to your list.
9. When you've added all the friends you want to your list, click "Save <# of choices> To List"
10. If you find that you need to delete your list, follow steps 1 & 2 and then click "Delete" Your list will be removed from your list bar automatically.
11. Now that your list is created or edited, you can click on that list's name in your list bar to only view posts by members in that list.
Now that you know how to add, edit or delete your lists, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.