If using Mobile Web (Not the App), click HERE
If using the App, click HERE
The Photos Icon on your Profile page allows you to create, manage, and add to photo albums. Here's how it works...
1. Log into your account.
2. Click the "little man/profile pic" icon in the black bar across the top of the site and select "View My Profile"
3. Click the "Photos" icon.
4. You will now see all of your photo albums and the "Manage Photos" option. Choosing "Manage Photos" will allow you to choose which album you want to edit, or, you can do the same thing by clicking on the actual album you want to edit. Here's how...
5. When you hover over the photo album, you can click on any of the social media icons to share that album. You can also see at a glance the name of the album, how many photos are in the album, and how many views, comments and likes the album has received.
Click on the album you want to manage.
6. Now that the album is open, you can see the options across the top that you can use to manage that album. You will also see tabs that you can use to navigate to other albums or photos.
7. Click the down arrow by the gear to open the settings options. Here you can delete the album, get a link for the album so you can share it in emails or within your social media outlets, and you can edit the location for the album.
8. Back on the photo album page, click the "Edit" button.
9. Here you can edit the following info...
-The category of the album
-The album description
-Set the privacy to either "Everyone", "Friends Only", or "Just Me"
-Set the comment privacy to either "Everyone", "Friends Only", or "Just Me"
-Set the tagging privacy to either "Everyone", "Friends Only", or "Just Me"
When you have all the settings for the album the way you'd like them, click "Save Changes"
10. Back on the photo album page, click "Share On Homefeed".
11. A pop-up will appear where you can add a personal message about the album, and then click "Share". The album will be shared on the Home Feed.
12. Back on the photo album page, click "Manage Photos".
13. Here, you can add a title or cation to each photo in the album. You can also move individual photos to other albums using the "Move To" drop-down menu, delete the individual photo from the album, make the photo the photo album cover, or change the date for that particular photo. Be sure to save your changes by clicking "Save Changes".
14. Back on the photo album page, click "Add Photos" to add more photos to that album.
15. You can decide how the photos you're going to add to this album are dated using the options below "Choose Date For Photos".
To add more photos, click "Add Photos" and choose the photos from your computer.
16. Once the photo had finished uploading, you can add a title to the photo, and then click "Save Photos".
17. Once you've got the photos uploaded, click "Save Changes".
That's it! Now that you know how to manage your Photos Icon area on your profile, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.