If using Desktop, click HERE
If using the App, click HERE
A complete profile lets other members know you're a real person, and it helps you connect with RVillagers more easily. Here's how to edit your "About Me" tab...
1. Log into your account at www.rvillage.com
2. Click "Profile" button.
3. Click on the "Edit My Profile" button.
4. Click the "About Me" tab. Here, you have many ways to share some info about who you are.
- Select one of the choices in the "I/We RV" section that applies to you.
- Select your age range. You can choose more than one if you have a significant other.
- Tell everyone a little bit about yourself. It can be short & sweet or a few paragraphs. Please do not include any identifiable information like your home address, phone numbers, email address, etc. (That's never a good idea)
- List your current travel plans. If you won't be traveling anytime soon, you can put something like "Waiting for Spring to hit the road".
- Select all of the clubs you belong to. This is an important one because you'll want to find all the other members of your clubs on the site.
- Enter your current mission. This could be anything from "Learning about RVing" to "Enjoying Retirement.
- Another REALLY important section is your interests. Be sure to select all that apply. You can use these selections later to find other members who also share that interest.
- If you don't see your interest on the list, add it to the "Other Interests" box by typing in the interest followed by a coma.
- Click on the circle that describes your "RV Experience Level".
- Choose your employment status.
- List your current and/or past occupations.
- Choose your branch of the military you serve/served in.
- If you have kids, select "yes" and use the drop-down window to tell us a little about them. Doesn't have to be super detailed. Something like "2 kids, 4 grandkids".
- If you have pets, select "yes and use the drop-down window to tell us about them as well.
- Add your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest URL link.
- Click on "Save Changes".
Now that you know how to edit your "About Me" tab, you can head over to the site and edit your info by clicking HERE.