If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
Having a completed & polished profile makes it easier for members with similar lifestyles and interests to connect with you. Here's how to make sure your profile is looking it's best...
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on the "little man/profile pic" icon between the bell and the envelope in the black bar across the top of the site.
3. Select "Edit My Profile"
4. Click on the "My Groups" tab. If you haven't joined any groups yet, this area will be blank. No worries! You can find groups to join HERE.
If you have joined some groups, this is what you can do in the "Groups" tab...
- You will see the name of the group you've joined, the number of members in that group and who leads the group. If you lead the group, it will say "Manager" after the name of the group.
- You can click on either the group name or the name of the group leader.
- Below the group info you can check or uncheck options to determine whether the group is shown on your profile.
Now that you know how to get your Groups set just the way you want them, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.