If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
When a post is made on the site, members can comment on that post and then you or other members can reply to the comments made.
1.Log into your account find the post you want to reply to and click "Reply To Comment".
2. Type in your reply in the box provided.
4. Click "Post Reply"
Your reply will be posted and the member you replied to will receive a notification letting them know someone has replied to their comment. When they reply to your comment, you can see this notification by hovering or clicking on the "Bell" icon.
Here's how to view a reply that someone has made on your comment...
1. Click on the notification you received about the reply to be taken to the content.
2. Click "View 1 Reply" (There may be more than one reply, so the number will reflect how many replies your comment received).
Now you can see the reply left on your comment.
You can now do the following...
1. Click "like" below the reply just to let the member know you've read and like the reply they left.
- Note: Once you click on the "Like" button this will now show up as "unlike comment" in case you want to "Unlike Comment" later.
2. Click "reply under the comment to respond to the reply.
Now that you know how to make a reply and see replies made to your comments, head over to the site to give it a try by clicking HERE.