If using the App, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE
If you'd like to share the posts you make on RVillage to your Facebook page, here's how...
1. Log into your account and click inside the "Post Something" box.
2. Type in your comment.
4. Add any photos, links or emoticons you want to add.
5. Take a glance at the Facebook icon next to the "Share" button. If should be grey right now. This indicates that your RVillage posts will not be automatically shared to your Facebook page.
6. Click on the Facebook icon. You'll notice that now the icon is blue. This indicates that your post will be automatically shared to your Facebook page.
7. A pop-up will appear asking you to enter your login info for Facebook. Enter that info and click "Login" at the bottom.
8. Now your RVillage posts will automatically be posted on your Facebook page as well. If you don't want a specific post to be shared to Facebook, simply click the Facebook icon so that it appears grey before hitting "Share"
Now that you know how to use the Facebook icon, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.