If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
If you would like to hide all posts by a particular member, here's how...
1. Log into your account and click on the down arrow to the right of the member's post that you want to hide all posts for.
2. Select "Hide All By <member's name>"
3. A light green bar will appear at the top of the feed right under the Feed List preferences bar. If you hit "Hide All By <member's name>" by accident, you can click "Undo" here.
To see a list of the members you have hidden all posts for, or if you want to stop hiding a members post, here's how...
1. In the Feed Preferences bar, click the "More" button and select "Settings".
2. In the pop up that appears, you can see all the members whose posts you have hidden from your feed.
3. To stop hiding a member's posts click on the "x" next to their name and click "Save".
We hope that you don't have to use this feature often, but we're glad you have the info to do so if needed.
Now that we have that out of the way, head over to the site and enjoy reading all the new posts by clicking HERE.