If using the App, click HERE
If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE
Finding and adding friends in the groups you are part of is a great way to connect with other RVillagers. Here's how....
1. Log into your account, click "Groups" in the black bar across the top of the site, and select "Groups I've Joined".
2. Click on the name of the group you want to find and add friends in.
3. Click on the number of members in that group. It's located in the group's cover photo and it's blue.
4. You will now see a list of members in that group by default. Once you find someone you'd like to add as a friend, click on the member's display name to be taken to their profile.
5. Click "Add Friend".
6. Confirm your choice to add this member as a friend by clicking "Add Friend" in the pop up that appears.
7. Back on the list of members in the group, you can change this list to a "Map View" by clicking on the "map" icon in the upper right corner of the list. Now you can click on any of the pins to see the member's name and navigate to their profile so you can send them a friend request.
Now that you know how to find and add friends to groups that you are part of, head over to the site and start adding new friends by clicking HERE.