If using Mobile Web (Not the App), click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
You may be having so much fun in your travels that you just forgot to check in and now you realize it's not on your "My Places" map and you want to add it. Or maybe you checked into a location and realize it was the wrong place. No problem. Managing your "My Places" map is easy. Here's how...
Adding A Location
Adding locations to your "My Places" map is as easy as checking into a location. You check into a location by “checking in” to an RV park, campground or geographic place (city, state) using the "Change Your Location" button.
1. After logging in, click the green box in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
2. Type name of the city or town you are located in and choose the correct location from the dropdown menu. If you are in a park or campground, type the name and select from the list. Select a date from the calendar if you know how long you are staying in that location.
3. If you are traveling between locations, skip step 2 and instead check the box that says: "I am on the Road" Your location will be visible only to you, not to other members. Please note that selecting this option takes you off of the explore map and will make it harder for other members to invite you to local events or be able to connect with you.
4. If your park does not appear in the search box, click Advanced Park Search for a list of all parks in a specified area and select your park.
If you your park is not listed, you can request us to add it to our system. Simply click "Here" in the "Don't see your park? Click HERE to add it to our system" message at the bottom of the Advanced Search box.
5. Click on "Check In". Repeat if you need to add more than one location to your "My Places" map.
Removing A Location
Removing a location is also pretty easy. Here's how...
1. Click on the "little man" icon in the black bar across the top of the site and select "View My Profile".
2. Click the "My Places" icon.
3. Click on any pin you want to remove. When the pop up appears, click on "Remove" to remove it.
Now that you know how to add and remove locations to your "My Places" map, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.