If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
You can make new friends, get advice, share tips and much more in groups. Here's how to find & join a group....
Log into your account
1. Click on "Discover" at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on "Groups".
3. Here is where you can find groups to join in a couple ways.
- You can use the Category Search to find a group about a specific thing by choosing a category in the drop-down menu shown, typing in a keyword and clicking on the magnifying glass.
- You can also scroll through the list of groups in the "Group Directory" and click on the name of the group you want to join.
- If you are not a member of a group, there will be a green box with the word "Join."
- When you see the word 'Visit," this means you are a member of that group and when you click on "Visit," you will be taken to that group's home page.
4. Once you've clicked on the name of the group you want to join you will be taken to that group's page.
- If the owner of the group allows members to join immediately, you can click the down arrow beside "Group Home" and select "Join Group". You will immediately be able to read and make posts within the group.
- If the owner of the group requires you to request membership to the group, click "Request Membership". Once the owner of the group approves your membership request you will be able to read and make posts in that group.
- Once you've joined a group, you will be given the opportunity to share the group in your social media outlets or on the RVillage Home Feed.
- You can click on the number of members in that group to see who the other members are. You can click on a member's name to be taken to their profile where you can add them as a friend or send them a message.
- You can click on the 3 green dots to navigate between the group home, the group's forum, the group map or the group get togethers.
Now that you know how to join a group, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.