If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
You can make new friends, get advice, share tips and much more in groups. Here's how to find & join a group....
1. Log into your account
2. Click on the three white lines in the top left of your screen
3. Click on "Groups"
4.Click on the down arrow to open the groups menu and select "Browse Groups"
5. Here, you can find groups to join in a couple ways.
You can use the Advance Search to find a group about a specific thing by choosing a category in the "Browse Category" drop-down, typing in a keyword and clicking on the magnifying glass.
You can also scroll through the list of groups in the "Group Directory" and click on the name of the group you want to join.
6. Once you've clicked on the name of the group you want to join you will be taken to that group's page.
If the owner of the group allows members to join immediately, you can click the down arrow beside "Group Home" and select "Join Group". You will immediately be able to read and make posts within the group.
If the owner of the group requires you to request membership to the group, click "Request Membership". Once the owner of the group approves your membership request you will be able to read and make posts in that group.
7. Once you've joined a group, you will be given the opportunity to share the group in your social media outlets or on the RVillage Home Feed.
8. When you're on the group's feed, you can check or uncheck the notification options or share in your social media outlets.
You can click on the number of members in that group to see who the other members are. You can click on a member's name to be taken to their profile where you can add them as a friend or send them a message.
You can use the icons below the group description to navigate between the group home, the group's forum, the group map or the group get togethers.
Now that you know how to join a group, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.