If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
Finding a great group is easy and will connect you with other like-minded members. Here's how you find a group....
1. Log into your App account and from the "Main Menu" select "Groups".
2. Click on "Find A Group".
3. Scroll down below "Browse Groups" down to "Advance Search".
4. As indicated above, you can find groups in a couple of ways.
- You can choose a category in the "Browse Category" drop-down and select a category. As soon as that selection is made you will see the groups within that category appear below in the "Group Directory" and that section rolls for you to select the category of your search.
5. You can also scroll through the list of groups in the "Group Directory" and click on the name of the group you want to join.
- You can use the numbers or "next" button to see the next page of the group list.
- Click on "Arrange Results to specify how you want to see all the groups on the site.
6. Once you've clicked on the name of the group you want to join you will be taken to that group's page.
- If the owner of the group allows members to join immediately, you can click the down arrow beside "Group Home" and select "Join Group". You will immediately be able to read and make posts within the group.
- If the owner of the group requires you to request membership to the group, click "Request Membership". Once the owner of the group approves your membership request you will be able to read and make posts in that group.
Now that you know how to browse groups, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.