If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE
If you want to share your post to Facebook, here's how...
1. Click the "Down Arrow" at the right side of the post you want to share.
2. When the drop-down menu opens, click "Share on Facebook".
3. A new page will appear asking you to enter your login info for Facebook. Enter that info and click the blue "Log in" button.
4. Once you're logged into Facebook, you will be taken to Facebook, where you can write something about your RVillage post, or you can click "Share" and your post will be immediately shared on Facebook, as well.
5. Now that you've logged into Facebook, you can share your posts to Facebook without having to submit your FB login information each time, as long as you remain logged into your RVillage app. Simply repeat steps 2-5 and each of your posts will be shared on FB, as well.
Now that you know how to share your post to Facebook, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.