If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using the App, click HERE.
You can find content on the Home Feed without having to scroll through days of content to find it.. Here's how...
1. Log into your account at www.rvillage.com
2. Once you have signed in, you will be on the "Home Feed" by default. Now you can click on the 3 bars (menu) in upper left corner to take you to the menu page.
3. From the 'Menu" scroll down to find the "Search" selection. Click on "Search".
4. Now you will have two options to choose from; "Search for Members" or "Search the Site"
5. Lets "Search For Members". When you select either of the drop-down menus to narrow your search a rolling selection will appear below and you can narrow your search further. When you are finished just click "Search".
6. For purpose of example; our selections we searched for "Interests" and "Campfires" and you can see the results of that search critera.
Now that you know how to use the menu to search for content on the Home Feed, head over to the site to give it a try by clicking HERE.