If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
Adding a post to the Home Feed is super easy. Here's how...
1. Log into your account and click the "Home Page" button.
2. Click inside the "What's New" box.
3. Type in your message and click "Share".
4. You can also tag a friend, add a link or add a photo. Let's go over each one.
5. To tag a friend, click "Add People" and begin typing your friend's name. When it appears, click on "Tag Friend".
6. To add a link, click "Add Link" and paste the URL link you want to attach in the box provided.
7. To add a photo, click "Add Photo" and select either "Take Photo or Video" or "Photo Library" to choose the pic you want to attach.
8. You can now see your message, the friend you tagged and the photo you attached. Click "Share" to post it to the Home Feed.
9. Once you've clicked "Share" you will see your post beneath the "All Activity" bar.
Now that you know how to add a post to the Home Feed, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.