If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (Not the App), click HERE.
The RVillage Home Feed is where you can view activity on the site in numerous ways. And you get to determine how you view the Home Feed.
Log into your account.
Under the box that says "Post Something" click on the option that allows you to view the Home Feed in the way you'd like to view it.
- All Activity: This option allows you to see all posts, comments, replies, and activities by everyone on the site.
- Only Friends: This option allows you to see all posts, comments and replies made by your friends.
- Member's Posts: This option allows you to see posts, comments and replies (but not activities) by everyone on the site.
- Parks Near Me: This option allows you to see posts, comments and replies made on RV park/campground feed pages.
- My Activity: This option allows you to see posts, comments and replies made by you.
- More: This option allows you to create customized lists and change your default settings for how you view the Home Feed (see instructions below).
Once you click on your choice and click "Done" to confirm your choice, you will see your Home Feed refresh to reflect the choice you made.
Here's how to create a customized list for viewing the Home Feed...
- Click "More" and select "Create a List"
- Give your list a title. For this example, we will call the list "Special".
- Choose where the list will be populated from. Either "Friends", "Groups" or "Get Togethers" and click "Done" to confirm your choice.
- You can also use the "Search" box to search for someone specific.
- Now you can click on the checkbox beside the member's image that you want to include in that list.
- Once you have made all your selections, click the "Create List" button that has the number of items you have chosen for that list.
- This new list will appear in the same area as the other view options for the Home Feed.
- If you want to add or remove members from your list, or if you want to delete the list entirely, click "More" and click the red "edit" icon beside the list you want to manage.
- To add members to this list, simply use the search box to find them, click the checkbox by their image, and save your choices.
- To remove members from this list, simply uncheck their image and save your choices.
- To delete this list entirely, simply click "Delete". The list will no longer be an option in your view choices.
The Home Feed defaults to “All Activity” to provide you with the most content and opportunity to connect with others. However, you can change your default view to any of the other options available. And, of course, once you've set your default to another option you can still click any of the other options for viewing the Home Feed (including "All Activity").
Here's how to change your default setting for viewing the Home Feed...
- Click "More" and select "Settings"
- Use the drop-down menu below "Change Your Default Activity" to select the option you'd like to be your default view of the Home Feed. Click "Done" to confirm your choice.
- Once you've made your choice, click "Save".
Once you've saved your choice, you will see your Home Feed refresh to reflect the choice you made. You can change you default setting as many times as you'd like.
Now that you now how to change what you see on the Home Feed, you can log in and try it out by clicking HERE