If using Desktop, click HERE.
If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE.
If you would like to hide all posts by a particular member, here's how...
1. Click on the down arrow to the right of the member's post that you want to hide all posts for.
2. Select "Hide All By Username X".
3. A light green bar will appear notifying you that all stories by Username X are hidden now. If you have hit "Hide All By Username X" by accident, you can click "Undo" here.
To see a list of the members you have hidden all posts for, or if you want to stop hiding a members post, here's how...
1. Click the "More" button located under the "All Activity" drop down.
2. Click "Settings"
3. You can now see all the members whose posts have been hidden from your feed.
4. To stop hiding a member's posts click on the "X" next to their name and click "Save".
We hope that you don't have to use this feature often, but we're glad you have the info to do so if needed.
Now that we have that out of the way, head over to the site and enjoy reading all the new posts by clicking HERE.