PLEASE NOTE: Turning your push notifications off will greatly decrease your ability to connect with other RVillagers. It also makes it harder to keep you up to date on activity in your groups, blogs, and other areas on the site.
However, if you would like to manage your push notifications you can do so like this...
1. Navigate to settings on your Home Screen.
2. Scroll down your settings list until you see the RVillage icon and click on it.
3. Click on "Notifications".
4. Click the on/off button for "Allow Notifications" to turn them off.
5. You will know that Notifications are off when the on/off button no longer has a color and all of the options below the button have disappeared.