If using Desktop, click HERE
If using Mobile Web (not the App), click HERE
You can search the entire site using specific keywords to find all kinds of content. Here's how...
1. Log into your account via the "App".
- Click on the yellow "Search" Button
2. Click "Search Site"
3.Enter the keyword you'd like to use, for this example we will search keyword "Rally".
4. Click on the down arrow next to the work "Everything", for this example we chose "groups".
- When you click on the down arrow, a scrolling box will appear below.
- Click on "Groups"
6. You will see the results of your search below and you can click on the "Blue Links" to be taken to that content.
If you're not finding what you want, also try searching for variations of your keyword. Not getting results for 'Blue Bird'? Try searching for 'bluebird'. Also, try variations of punctuation and spelling- 'Owners Club' as well as 'Owner's Club'
Now that you know how to narrow your search, click HERE to give it try for yourself.