PLEASE NOTE: Turning your push notifications off will greatly decrease your ability to connect with other RVillagers. It also makes it harder to keep you up to date on activity in your groups, blogs, and other areas on the site.
However, if you would like to manage your push notifications you can do so like this...
1. Navigate to settings on your Home Screen.
2. Scroll down your settings list until you see "Sound & Notification" icon and click on it.
3. Click on "App Notifications".
4. Click on the RVillage App icon.
5. Click the on/off button for "Block All" so that it says "Never show notifications from this app".
You will no longer receive push notifications from RVillage.