If you want to keep your notifications coming through on your phone, but the sound just drives you nuts. No problem. You can just turn the sound off for push notifications if using an iPhone.
(Turning push notification sounds off for only the RVillage App on an Android device is not possible. Sorry.
If you don't wish to hear the sounds for Push Notifications on your Android phone you can turn off all push notifications for the app. Click HERE to learn how.)
Here's how to turn the push notification sounds off using an iPhone...
1. Click "Settings" on your Home Screen.
2. Scroll down until you find the RVillage App icon and click on it.
3. Click on "Notifications".
4. Use the on/off switch to turn off sounds for the RVillage App.
5. You will know it's off because the switch no longer has color.