If using Mobile Web (not the app), click HERE
If using the App, click HERE
You can save posts on the site and refer back to them at any time with just a click! Perhaps there's a post about a destination you're interested in, you can save it and easily go back to it and follow the conversation. Or maybe you save a post about a DIY RV remodel project you're planning to do, you can look up the saved post once you're ready to start.
Here's how to save and unsave posts...
1. Log into your account and choose a post you want to save.
2. Click on the down arrow located on the right side of the post. To save the post, select "Save Feed".
You can save posts on the Home feed, in Groups, and in Park feeds.
3. To VIEW your saved posts, go to the "Home" page.
- Look below "Post Something"
- You will see "All Activity" (default)
- Click on "Saved Posts"
4. This will take you to any posts you have saved. All saved posts, no matter where you saved it from (e.g., Home feed, a Group, or Park feeds), will show up in the "Saved Posts" section.
5. To un-save, a post, click on the down arrow located on the right side of the post and select "Unsave Post".
Now that you know how to save and un-save posts, head over to the site and give it a try by clicking HERE.