If you make a mistake or want to change a post on the Home Feed, you can edit or delete the post in a few simple steps.
1. Once you've found the post you'd like to edit or delete, click the "Down Arrow" at the top of the post.
2. To make changes to the post, click "Edit" or "Delete"
3. Make your desired changes in the text box, and then click "Submit".
- Note: I just added the dots after Happy Memorial Day.
- Your post will immediately update.
4. If you've decided you would like to Delete your post, click the "Down Arrow" at the top of the post, then from the drop down menu click "Delete" and like magic it disappears.
Now that you know how to edit and delete posts, click HERE to try it out.